INNOVATIVE RESEARCH FOR MAINTAINING THE AIR AND WATER-SOIL BALANCE OF VARIOUS CROPS
In order to improve the soil water regime and water availability for plants the turgescent polymeric materials in the form of hydrogels are used. When contacted by water they rapidly absorb it and permanently retain it inside. However, the wide use such hydrogels in plant cultivation is currently hampered by their high cost. In this regard, from an economic point of view it is very important to use composite materials as soil conditioners, including cheap natural raw materials with high levels of moisture absorption and moisture retention.
The task is to improve the composition in order to maintain the soil balance of different crops, by changing the quantitative ratios of the components; significantly reduce the cost of the composition and improve its quality indicators. Purpose of the paper: composition for maintaining the soil balance of various crops, which comprises an active product based on the granular hydrogel and the target additive.
1. Mun G.A., Mangazbayeva R.A., Agibayeva L.E. Rheological properties of polymer basis for hydrogel dressings of biomedical application., International Journal of Biology and Chemistry. – 2013., Vol. 1., No. 5., pp. 36-43.
2. Myrzakhanova M.N., Kushkumbaeva A.A., Moroz S.P. Solving the problems of agricultural development in arid regions using potassium the polyacrylate. International Research and Practice Conference will be held online: “Techniques of ensuring the duration and quality of biological life at the present stage of the humanity development”. – United Kingdom., November 05-10, 2014., pp. 11-13.
3. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta [Field test method]. – Moskva., Agropromizdat, 1985.
4. Izucheniye svoystv poliakrilata kaliya dlya ekonomii vodnykh resursov i vyrashchivaniya rasteniy v zasushlivykh regionakh Respubliki Kazakhstan [The study of potassium polyacrylate properties for water conservation and cultivation of plants in arid regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan]., Access mode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUmiMzeKg3I&feature=youtu.be
5. Mestalygina L.V., Chernova Ye.A., Bukhtoyarova O.I. Kislotnaya aktivatsiya bentonitovoy gliny [Acid activation of bentonite clay]., Bull. SUSU. – Chemistry branch., Issue No. 24., 2012., pp. 12-14.
6. Novikov L.V., Tarasyuk V.M. Torf i sapropel' na pol'zu otechestvu [Turf and sapropel for the benefit of the homeland], IAA «Regions of Russia»., No. 6., 2011., pp. 3-5.