ABOUT THE NATURAL SEED RESUMPTION AND TECHNOLOGY GROWING OF PLANTING STOCK IN PERMANENT FOREST SEED FIELD- NURSERY-GARDENS OF ANEMOCHOROUS TREE SPECIES IN KALMYKIA
The paper shows and describes provided tests of the possibility of growing the planting stock of the anemochorous woody species: siberian elm (Ulmus pumila L.), ash-leaved maple (Acer negundo L.) by natural seeding of areas neighboring to the forest belts under the influence of wind conditions in Kalmykia. It allows to combine the forestry seed farming and growing seedlings in one process technology by creating permanent belts of forest seed plots-nurseries (PPLSU nurseries) from the progeny of plus trees. This technology is patented and is an alternative to the existing nursery farming in Kalmykia.
1. Bespalov V.P. RU patent number 2380892 C 1. IPC A 01 G 23/00. Way to produce planting stock of the anemochorous woody species. Application № 2008143736/12; 07.11.2008 Publ. 10.02.2010., V.P. Bespalov. Bull. Number 4., Discoveries. Invention. 2010., No. 4.
2. Bespalova A.E. Resumption of trees and shrubs in the protective plantations in semideserts., Forestry., 1978., No. 9., pp. 51-54.
3. Bespalova A.E. Self-seeding of a box elder in the semi-arid conditions of the Kalmyk ASSR., Bull. VNIALMI. - Volgograd., 1979., issue. 3 (31)., pp. 14-15.
4. Utkin A.I., Gulbe T.A., Gulbe Y.I., Ermolova L.S. About incursion of forest vegetation on agricultural land in the Upper Volga region., Silvics., 2002., No. 3., pp. 44-52.
5. Utkin A.I. Relationships of coniferous and deciduous tree species in the forest agrarian conditions in Russian plain, Bulletin of the Orenburg State University., 2006., No. 4., pp. 103-104.