ABOUT THE JOURNAL
"GISAP: Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences" - periodical scientific journal of the International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK), devoted to matters of Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture. New issues of the journal are published three times a year.
Materials of the journal cover the following topics:
- Biological Resources
- Developmental Biology, Embryology
- Histology, cytology, cell biology
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Genetics
- Plant Physiology and Biochemistry
- Medical biology
- General biology
- Ecology and nature management
- Specific matters of Biology
- Veterinary microbiology, virology, epizootology, mycology and mitotoxikology, immunology
- Veterinary sanitation, ecology, zoohygiene and veterinary-sanitary examination
- Veterinary pharmacology with toxicology
- Veterinary surgery
- Veterinary obstetrics and biotechnics of animal reproduction
- Diagnostics of diseases and treatment of animals
- Pathology, oncology and morphology of animals
- Specific matters of Veterinary Medicine
- Plant protection
- Forage production and meadow cultivation
- Medicinal and ether-oil cultures
- Plantations, breeding, seed production
- Forest management and forest taxation
- Forestry and silviculture, forest fires and struggle with them
- Agroforestry melioration and protective afforestation, planting of settlements
- Melioration, recultivation and protection of lands
- Soil and agro science, agrophysics
- Breeding and seed production
- Vegetable production
- General farming
- Fruit production, grape production
- Production, breeding, genetics and reproduction of farm animals
- Farm animals nutrition and forage technology
- Breeding of animals for furs and gamekeeping
- Plant growing
- Private animal science, animal produce production technology
- Specific matters of Agriculture
- Other connected or inter-sectoral thematic directions of studies obviously connected with Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture.
The journal was registered in 2013. Functioning of the journal Editorial and the publishing process assume the qualification analysis and quality-based selection of materials, carried out by the international Expert Board and the Editorial.
The journal has British jurisdiction and ISSN:
ISSN 2054-1139 (Print)
ISSN 2054-1147 (Online).
Nominal circulation of each issue of the journal: not less than 1000 copies.
Original scientific studies presented by best authors - participants of the International Scientific and Analytical Project (GISAP), and also by independent authors of high professional qualification (for details please read the section CONDITIONS OF PUBLICATION) are accepted and published in the journal after preliminary expert reviewing.
After publication of every issue of "GISAP: Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Agricultural Sciences", articles presented in the journal become available for everyone interested on our website in PDF. Such policy is based on our will to promote advanced knowledge about biological variety of species and natural balance of the environment, increase interest of the general public to matters of Biology, Veterinary Medicine and Agriculture and international attention to works of our authors.